Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Right Chords For Right Songs!

I love music. At times I like to strum my guitar to some songs that I enjoy most. However, my guitar knowledge is very limited. Recently, I was searching on the internet for a tool that would help me find the right chords for any song I’d want to. To my joy I came across a freeware* called Easy Chords which is the first and only Winamp plugin that shows chords and guitar tabs to absolutely any song, right inside your Winamp.

Here’s the instruction to get this wonderful stuff working for you.

1. Download Easy Chords from here
2. Install it
3. Change Winamp’s skin to that of “Modern” (you should now see the “Easy Chords” window)
4. Click on a song from the Playlist window and follow the instruction on the Easy Chords window
5. All of the above instructions would be useless if you don't have Winamp in the first place. So get it from <http://www.winamp.com/>.

Have fun!

*Oops...it seems now they have started to charge some money. Probably, I shouldn't have publicised it so much, eh.

Please feel free to leave your comment on my blog. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Reuben, I praise the Lord for your inspiring and moving blog on, "Like Father, Like Son", for it is truly a revelation of our Father's heart! I am so grateful for and proud of you, son, and humbly count it a joy to be a spiritual father to you. In His love, Dan Hubbell His servant From "a hired house"(Acts 28:30-31) Winnsboro, Texas USA http://www.churchrestoration.org

    ReplyDelete